|1||We Better Talk This Over||4:04|
|2||True Love Tends To Forget||4:14|
|3||Changing Of The Guards||6:36|
|4||Where Are You Tonight? (Journey Through Dark Heat)||6:16|
|5||Señor (Tales Of Yankee Power)||5:42|
|6||No Time To Think||8:19|
|7||Is Your Love In Vain?|
Trumpet – Steve Madaio
|8||Baby Stop Crying||5:17|
|JC 35453, 35453||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal (LP, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||JC 35453, 35453||US||1978|
|S CBS 86967||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal (LP, Album, Eng)||CBS||S CBS 86967||Ireland||1978|
|JCT 35453||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal (Cass, Album)||Columbia||JCT 35453||US||1978|
|MHCP 379||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Pap)||Sony Records Int'l||MHCP 379||Japan||2004|
|none||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal 78 (Cass, Unofficial)||Supir King||none||Unknown|
- Art Direction – Tim Bryant
- Art Direction, Design [Album] – Gribbitt
- Backing Vocals – Carolyn Dennis, Helena Springs, Jo Ann Harris
- Bass Guitar – Jerry Scheff
- Design [Album] – George Corsillo
- Drums – Ian Wallace
- Engineer – Biff Dawes
- Keyboards – Alan Pasqua
- Lead Guitar – Billy Cross
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar [Electric] – Bob Dylan
- Management – Jerry Weintraub
- Percussion – Bobbye Hall
- Photography By [Cover & Liner] – Howard Alk
- Photography By [Inside] – Joel Bernstein
- Producer – Don DeVito
- Recorded By – Filmways/Heider
- Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Steven Soles
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Steve Douglas
- Violin, Mandolin – David Mansfield
- Written-By – Bob Dylan
Two indented rings beneath the labels - but unlike Bob Dylan - Street-Legal this release has both label titles unhyphenated.
© 1978 CBS Inc. / ℗ 1978 CBS Inc,
Comes with a picture inner sleeve.
1st Cat # = Spine, 2nd Cat # = Label, 3rd Cat # = Rear Cover
Original sound recording made by CBS Inc. CBS Records are the exclusive licencees for the U.K.
Captain In Charge............Don De Vito
Second In Command........Arthur Rosato
Queen Bee.......................Mary Alice Artes
Secretary Of Goodwill.......Ava Megna
Champion Of All Causes...Larry Kegan
Sleeve = Shorepak by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England.
Management: Jerry Weintraub / Management III, Beverly Hills, California
Recorded By: Filmeways/Heider, Biff Dawes - Engineer, with: Dennis Mays, Les Cooper, Billy Youdelman, Paul Sandweiss, Doug Field, Jim Seiter.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B label): (JC35453)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): S CBS 86067 A°
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): S CBS 86067 B°
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched, variant 1): CBS•S•86067•A2 F 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched, variant 1): CBS•S•86067•B1 D 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched, variant 2): CBS.S.86067.A3.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched, variant 2): CBS 86067 - B 4 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 4): CBS.S. 86967 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 4): CBS.S. 86967 B2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 5): CBS.S. 86967 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 5): CBS.S. 86967 B3
- Recorded At – Rundown Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, New York
- Published By – Big Ben Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – CBS Records
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
Street-Legal is the 18th studio album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on June 15, 1978 by Columbia Records. The album was a departure for Dylan, who uses a large pop-rock band including female backing vocalists. Before work began on Street-Legal, Dylan's personal life underwent a major change. In February 1977, Dylan spent several days at Gold Star Studios where Leonard Cohen was recording a new album, Death of a Ladies' Man, with Phil Spector and Allen Ginsberg. After one session. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Bob Dylan. Продать эту версию. PC 35453. Bob Dylan. Street Legal LP, Album. Street-Legal 1978. Buy it now. All Songs Written by Bob Dylan. Captain In Charge - Don DeVito Second In Command - Arthur Rosato Queen Bee - Mary Alice Artes Secretary of Goodwill - Ava Megna Champion of all Causes - Larry Kegan. Recorded By - FilmwaysHeider Biff Dawes - Engineer With - Dennis Mays, Les Cooper, Billy Youdelman, Paul Sandweiss, Doug Field, Jim Seiter. Bob Dylan by Street Legal, released 09 July 2014 1. Never Realize 2. Tandy 1000 3. Surf Legal 4. Retarded in the Mouth 5. I've Got a Problem 6. Fuck Nerds Still Hate Nerds 7. I Hate Myself 8. All Fucked Up 9. Masterhater 10. Street Legal 11. Universal Soldier 12. Greater Than. Weed, Coke and Beer 14. Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. Purchasable with gift card. Buy Digital Album. name your price. So, Street Legal becomes an interesting dichotomy, filled with songs that deserve close attention but recorded in arrangements that discourage such listening. As such, Street Legal is fascinating just for that reason - in another setting, these are songs that would have been hailed as near-masterpieces, but covered in gloss, they seem strange. Consequently, it's not surprising that there are factions of Dylanphiles that find this worth the time, while just as many consider it a missed opportunity. Street-Legal is the eighteenth studio album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released in June 1978 by Columbia Records. The album was a serious musical departure for Dylan, who uses a large pop-rock band-complete with female backing vocalists-for the first time. Street Legal - Bob Dylan updated their cover photo. 20 Nov. Bob Dylan - Street-Legal 1978. To favorites 6 Download album. Listen album. Classic Rock Folk-Rock Country Rock. Street-Legal - восемнадцатый студийный альбом американского автора-исполнителя Боб Дилан. Выпущен в июне 1978 на лейбле Columbia Records. В этом альбоме Дилан отступил от привычного стиля. Он использует большую поп-рок группу и впервые применяет женский бэк-вокал. Диск записан FilmwaysHeider на студии Rundown Studios в Санта-Монике, Калифорния. Band Name Bob Dylan. Album Name Street Legal. Type Album. 发布日期 15 六月 1978. 出版公司 Legacy. Other productions from Bob Dylan. The Bootleg Series, Vol. 15: Travelin' Thru, 1967-1969. Review of Bob Dylan's Street Legal album from 1978. This is a marvelous album dealing with the necessity of personal free to Bob Dylan Street-Legal Changing of the Guards, New Pony and more. 9 tracks 49:26. Street-Legal is the eighteenth studio album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on June 15, 1978 by Columbia Records