Joan Armatrading - Track Record Album
|1||(I Love It When You) Call Me Names||3:24|
|4||Down To Zero||3:50|
|6||Love And Affection||4:27|
|7||Drop The Pilot||3:42|
|8||When I Get It Right||2:50|
|10||Me Myself I||3:16|
|11||Show Some Emotion||3:30|
|12||The Weakness In Me||3:32|
|JA 2001||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (LP, Comp, PRS)||A&M Records||JA 2001||UK||1983|
|CS-4987||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (Cass, Comp, Dol)||A&M Records||CS-4987||Canada||1983|
|CDA 63725||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (CD, Comp)||A&M Records||CDA 63725||Europe||1984|
|CS-4987||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (Cass, Comp)||A&M Records||CS-4987||US||1983|
|RML-52037||Joan Armatrading||Track Record (LP, Comp)||A&M Records||RML-52037||Australia||1983|
- Design, Art Direction – Michael Ross
- Engineer – Glyn Johns (tracks: B2, B3), Val Garay (tracks: A1)
- Management – Mike Noble , Running Dog Management Ltd.
- Mastered By – Pounda
- Photography – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Glyn Johns (tracks: B2 to B5), Henry Lewy (tracks: B6), Joan Armatrading (tracks: A3, B1, B6), Richard Gottehrer (tracks: A6), Steve Lillywhite (tracks: A2 to A5, A7, B1), Val Garay (tracks: A1)
- Written-By – Joan Armatrading
Irish Pressing on translucent brown vinyl with Made in England labels
Tracks A1 & A2 from "The Key" AMLX64912
Tracks A4, A5 & A7 from "Walk Under Ladders" AMLH64876
Tracks B2 & B3 from "Joan Armatrading" AMLH64588
Tracks B4 & B5 from "Show Some Emotion
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, [Stamped & Etched]): JA 2001 AB2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, [Stamped]): JA 2001 B2
- Mastered At – Tape One
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Record Company – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Tape One
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Ltd.
Track Record was A&M's initial attempt to present Joan Armatrading's best music on a single disc. The label has since released several more compilations that expand the field slightly by adding material that appeared before and after the vintage years of 1976 to 1983, diluting rather than enhancing Track Record's original selection. Compilations by their very nature can only do a few things well: draw neophytes in with unflinchingly good music, provide fans with the kind of selection they'd put on a homemade tape, and collect unreleased or hard-to-find tracks on an easy. Joan Armatrading - Track Record 1983. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Classic Rock Pop-Rock Synthrock. Joan Armatrading. Album 1983 13 Songs. Track Record. Pop Armatrading. Lonely Lady. 2019 сингл. Whatever's For Us. 2018 2015 remaster. Save Me. Listen free to Joan Armatrading Track Record Drop The Pilot, I Love It When You Call Me Names and more. 13 tracks 47:07. It was her first album to be recorded entirely in London, as her first two albums - Whatever's for Us and Back to the Night being partially recorded in France and Wales respectively in addition to London. Released in 1976, the album peaked at number 12 and was certified Gold by the British Phonographic Industry. It also included one of Armatrading's best-selling singles, Love. Music World Lyrics J Joan Armatrading Albums Track Record. Joan Armatrading Album. Record, 1983. Drop the Pilot, 03:39. I Love It When You Call Me Names, 03:25. When I Get It Right, 02:49. I'm Lucky, 03:03. The Weakness In Me, 03:31. Heaven, 04:41. Track Record is ranked 49,245th in the overall chart, 6,245th in the 1980s, and 568th in the year 1983. This album is rated in the top 5 of all albums on . JOAN ARMATRADING 3 LP VINYL LOT: SHOUTING STAGE, SLEIGHT OF HAND, TRACK RECORD Condition: Used. Time left: 39m 24s Ships to: Worldwide. Import Cassette Tape Condition: Very Good. Time left: 44m 43s Ships to: Worldwide