|1||I Am Secure||4:00|
|2||Face The Face||5:51|
|3||Crashing By Design||3:14|
|4||White City Fighting||4:40|
|7||Come To Mama||4:40|
|2 52392-2||Pete Townshend||White City (A Novel) (CD, Album, RE)||ATCO Records||2 52392-2||Germany||Unknown|
|252392-1||Pete Townshend||White City (A Novel) (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||252392-1||New Zealand||1985|
|79 04734||Pete Townshend||White City (A Novel) (Cass, Album)||ATCO Records||79 04734||Canada||1985|
|B000684102||Pete Townshend||White City: A Novel (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Hip-O Records||B000684102||Canada||2006|
|4780154||Pete Townshend||White City (A Novel) (CD, Album, RM)||UMC||4780154||UK & Europe||2016|
- Arranged By [Horns] – Kick Horns !
- Backing Vocals – Emma Townshend, Jackie Challenor, Lorenza Johnson, Mae McKenna
- Design, Art Direction – Richard Evans
- Engineer [Assistants] – Chris Ludwinski, Dave Edwards , Jules Bowen
- Horns [Kick Horns] – Dave Sanders, Peter Thoms, Roddy Lorimer, Simon Clarke , Tim Sanders
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – timtom (tracks: A1 to A5), TY (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Musician – Chucho Merchan, Clem Burke, Dave Gilmour, John (Rabbit) Bundrick, Mark Brzezicki, Pete Townshend, Peter Hope-Evans, Phil Chen, Pino Palladino, Simon Phillips, Steve Barnacle, Tony Butler
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Alex Henderson
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Malcolm Heywood, Richard Evans
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Recorded By – Bill Price
- Voice [Recitation] – Ewan Stewart
- Written-By – Dave Gilmour (tracks: B3), Pete Townshend
℗© 1985 Eel Pie Recording Productions Ltd.
Allied Pressing denoted by (AR) label matrix suffix.
Custom inner sleeve contains lyrics/credits/photos
Eel Pie Studio, Twickenham;
Eel Pie Studio, Soho, London;
A.I.R. Studios, London
1st Category sleeve; 2nd label
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): ST-C-855867-AR
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): ST-C-855868-AR
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc SRC stamp var. 1): ST C 855867 A 1 SPAR ∆11039 0- timtom - uk B-22158-A SRC
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc SRC stamp var. 1): ST C 855868 A 1-2 SPAR ∆11039-X B22159-A 0- TY - UK SRC
- Rights Society: BMI
- Barcode (Print): 0 7567-90473-1 1
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 075679047311
- Recorded At – Eel Pie Studios
- Recorded At – Eel Pie Studios, Twickenham
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, London
- Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-22158
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Eel Pie Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Pink Floyd Music Publishers Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eel Pie Recording Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Eel Pie Recording Productions Ltd.
White City: A Novel is the fourth solo studio album by English rock musician Pete Townshend, released on 11 November 1985 by Atco Records. Chris Thomas produced the album who had also produced Townshend's previous two albums, Empty Glass and All the Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes and it was recorded by Bill Price at three separate recording studios in London, England, which were both of the Eel Pie studios, and . White City: A Novel - Pete Townshend. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Pete Townshend. White City: A Novel. After the experimental All the Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes, Pete Townshend returned to a more traditional form of concept album with White City: A Novel. Built around a loose narrative concerning urban despair, the album doesn't work very well conceptually, yet a handful of the individual songs are among his finest solo work, including the punchy Face the Face and the anthemic Give Blood. White City: A Novel, 1985. Give Blood, 05:46. Brilliant Blues, 03:06. Face the Face, 05:54. Hiding Out, 03:01. Secondhand Love, 04:12. Crashing by Design, 03:17. I Am Secure, 04:00. White City Fighting, 04:40. Billy Idol White Wedding, Pt. Radio Caprice - Horror Punk. SAINt JHN Roses. Graz FM. White City A Novel Cass, Album, AR, ATCO Records, ATCO Records. this is the 5th townshend solo album to be released on 180g vinyl this year, this was printed in the netherlands and comes on nice thick blue vinyl with a replica of the original insert that came with this record. this has been a good year for townshends solo reissues in this format but this was the last solo effort by. In White City Fighting, Pete remembers his violent past, sounding just a bit wistful for his days as a rough boy. Yet he seems to have finally found comfort in maturity, and that feeling warms and informs White City. The values embraced by the album make it Town-shends most relevant work in years - as he concludes on Brilliant Blues, And now is the time to say its time. Popular on Rolling Stone. In This Article: Pete Townshend. Want more Rolling Stone Sign up for our newsletter. Pete Townshend : White City a Novel,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Listen free to Pete Townshend White City: A Novel Give Blood, Brilliant Blues and more. 9 tracks 38:27. White City: A Novel is a solo concept album by English musician Pete Townshend of rock band the Who. It was originally released in November 1985, on Atco. The album's title refers to a story called a novel in the album title that accompanies the album, and which takes place in a low-income housing estate in the West London district of White City, near where Townshend had grown up. Album 1985 9 Songs. Rock City: A Novel is a music album by Pete Townshend released in 1985. White City: A Novel is ranked 7,164th in the overall chart, 1,078th in the 1980s, and 88th in the year 1985. PETE TOWNSHEND White City A Novel LP Vinyl VG Cover VG 1985 Atco 90473 855867 Condition: Used. Time left: 17m 31s Ships to: Worldwide. Pete Townshend White City A Novel 1985 Original 90473-1 LP 1st press Condition: Used. Time left: 42m 34s Ships to: Worldwide