|1||Love On The Rocks||3:30|
|2||Audience With The Man||5:35|
|3||How Good It Feels||4:10|
|5||Young Hearts (The Candidate)||5:20|
|6||One More Time||4:20|
|8||From Here To Eternity||5:45|
Mixed By – Mike HedgesWritten-By – Jimmy Horowitz
|EMC 3311||Steve Harley||The Candidate (LP, Album)||EMI||EMC 3311||Ireland||1979|
|8E 074 07134||Steve Harley||The Candidate (LP, Album)||EMI||8E 074 07134||Portugal||1979|
|EMC 3311||Steve Harley||The Candidate (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||EMI||EMC 3311||UK||1979|
|CRFCD 10000103||Steve Harley||The Candidate (CD, Unofficial)||Not On Label||CRFCD 10000103||Russia||2000|
|1C 064-07 134||Steve Harley||The Candidate (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI Electrola||1C 064-07 134||Germany||1979|
- Arranged By [Saxophone], Written-By, Saxophone – Steve Gregory
- Bass Guitar – John Giblin
- Celesta – Jimmy Horowitz (tracks: A2)
- Design, Art Direction – Ernest Thormahlen
- Drums – Stuart Elliott
- Engineer – Tony Clark
- Engineer [Assistant] – Haydn Bendall
- Guitar – Jo Partridge, Nico Ramsden, Phil Palmer
- Keyboards – Joey Carbone
- Mandolin – Bryn Haworth (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Richard Young
- Photography By, Design, Art Direction – Mick Rock
- Producer – Jimmy Horowitz, Steve Harley
- Typography [Lettering] – Graham Marks
- Written-By – Steve Harley
EMC 3311 stereo
OC 062 07 134
Issued with a custom inner sleeve containing lyrics, credits and an image.
Factory Sample NOT FOR SALE sticker to be found on some copies.
- Other (Date sleeve printed, company): TM 7910 RS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped): YAX 5654 - 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, etched): Etching of a pair of glasses
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped): YAX 5655 - 1
- Published By – Sebastian Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rocket Music
- Published By – G.H. Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Morgan Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Records
The Candidate is the second solo studio album by British singer-songwriter Steve Harley released in 1979. It was produced by Harley and Jimmy Horowitz. Having spent almost a year living in Los Angeles, during which time his debut solo album Hobo with a Grin was released, Harley returned to London at the end of 1978. In mid-November 1978, various UK music magazines reported that after returning to England at Christmas, Harley would form a new band, record a new album in February and plan a world tour. Steve Harley. The Candidate. Reservoir Media Management Label от лица компании. Stackridge - Mr. Mick 1976 Full Album. When Steve Harley's Freedom's Prisoner single hit the airwaves in fall 1979, it would have taken a lot to convince the longtime fan that the man hadn't resparked all his old glories again, and was about to embark upon a musical journey as scintillating, and as fascinating, as that which launched him in the first place. Album 1979 9 Songs. Rock 1979. Audience with the Man. Steve Harley : The Candidate,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Who's Afraid 6. One More Time. How Good It Feels. From Here to Eternity. Young Hearts The Candidate. Buy this album. Узнать больше. Other productions from Steve Harley. Stranger Comes to Town. Poetic Justice. The Candidate, 1979. Audience with the Man, 05:41. Woodchopper, 03:47. Love on the Rocks, 03:33. Who's Afraid, 04:17. One More Time, 04:26. How Good It Feels, 04:09. Steve Harley , Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel. Songs in album The Candidate 1979. Steve Harley - Audience With The Man. Steve Harley - Woodchopper. Steve Harley - Freedom's Prisoner. Steve Harley - Love On The Rocks. Steve Harley - Who's Afraid. Steve Harley - One More Time. Steve Harley - How Good It Feels. Steve Harley - From Here To Eternity. Steve Harley - Young Hearts The Candidate. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. The Candidate is a music album by Steve Harley released in 1979. The Candidate is ranked 60,380th in the overall chart, 5,977th in the 1970s, and 614th in the year 1979. Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - The Best Years of Our Lives, The Candidate CD Condition: Like New. Time left: 10d 7h 12m 57s Ships to: Worldwide. Listen free to Steve Harley The Candidate Audience With the Man, Woodchopper and more. 9 tracks 40:00. Released 2000. The Candidate Tracklist. Audience With The Man Lyrics. Woodchopper Lyrics. Freedom's Prisoner Lyrics